Saturday, January 04, 2014

Some cake shop organising

I haven't done (and don't intend to do) any house sorting today. Although I have cleared the dining table - part of my 'hot-spot busting'.

Instead I want to share some of the organising I have done in the Cakery over the last few days. It is all thanks to Pinterest, and the wonderful ideas it leads me too.

First of all, I purchased a trouser hanger for 89p in B&M homestore to store our ribbons. (See this pin!)


So much better than storing it in a time as we had been, now we can see at a glance what we have. Now I plan to attach a pair of scissors close by and some measurements so we know how much we need to go round the different sized cake boards.

Next is our newly organised shelves. We had these sorted but they looked untidy - it's amazing what some well-sized boxes and luggage labels can do....



So much neater and we can see at a glance what is in each cubby!

This is a combination of stuff I've seen, so no direct source, but thank you if you inspired!

Finally, we have hung all of our cookie cutters on a cork board in the pantry. Again we can see at a glance what we have and as everything has a place it's easy to put them away again later.


See this pin!

I can't wait to bring some of this organising back home to the house. The shop feels so much more organised already....time will tell though! 

No comments: