Tuesday, January 15, 2013

My Secret Kitchen

If you like food & cooking and haven't heard of My Secret Kitchen yet, you really should look into it. I found out about it via Twitter and booked myself a party last year. Basically, My Secret Kitchen sells ingredients and ready mixes, but good quality, easy to use, interesting products.

Is this starting to sound like a sales post? Well, it should do because I have recently become a MSK consultant! It ties in really well with my cake baking, and the products are great, and I do like my food.... anyway, this is how it works:

You book a party and I turn up with a selection of the products to try (think of the old tupperware parties, Avon, Jamie at Home, Pampered Chef, etc etc) and then we...I mean you & your friends get to sample the food and order what you fancy. As host you get a gift or money off your order, depending on the value of orders placed.

A small display I set up at a Christmas Market

I really enjoyed when I had my party - it was something a little bit different and we had so much to taste, including some cocktails!

To get an idea of the type of products available take a look at the website and to see just how versatile the products are check out the recipe blog.

No comments: