Friday, March 30, 2012

March Foodie Penpals

I heard about Foodie Penpals on Twitter via @ThisIsRockSalt, and as I love food & getting mail, I had to get involved. Basically you get matched to someone who will send a parcel to you and someone who you must post to, you then get in touch to find out a bit about them, get a parcel together costing no more than £10, then pop it in the post by 20th of the month. Then we all post our reveals on the last day of the month.

You can find out more (and sign up) on www.thisisrocksalt.com

My foodie penpals were @RosieOutlook and @JEN_DUB. I recieved this lovely package from Rosie. Including a handwritten letter and post cards.



Personally I think she got it spot on! I had these great cupcake cases - ideal for the upcoming jubilee celebrations...


...delicious homemade white chocolate and cranberry cookies along with a cookie recipe book...



This lovely strawberry and cream tea.

And dark chocolate drops.



So, thank you Rosie! I loved my package and I really hope Jennie liked hers.

No comments: