Tuesday, January 03, 2012

101 Things #50: Project 366

It has come to my attention that I have been a bit slack at keeping on top of my 101 Things in 1001 Days list. With the start of a new year has come a renewed enthusiasm to start working on it again, especially as this is my last full year. With that in mind I have started item number 50 on my list.

Take a photo every day for a whole year.

(Yes, I would choose the longest year to start this!)

I started on January 1st and will be posting photos to my tumblr blog and to an album on Facebook. I imagine there will be plenty of photos of Evie, but I do hope it will be a good representation of my year and what we get up to. 

This is also a way for me to spend more time using my Canon 500d Digital SLR camera and get back into photography, I may even sign up for a photography class....maybe.

If you are doing Project 366 please let me know in the comments below and leave a link to your blog or photos so I can take some inspiration from you.

With regards to the other items on the list, I'm planning to go through them all and provide an update...it'll give me something to blog about anyway. ;)

No comments: