Tuesday, July 05, 2011

What I'll be reading in July

What are you reading?

I've been meaning to add to this blog meme by @muddleduck for a while and this month it ties in very nicely with my new found reading lists.

Here's what I hope to read in July.

I am currently reading this from Richard & Judy's list:


Next on my bookshelf is this, also from Richard & Judy's list:



I also have this half read on my iPhone that I would like to finish soon:



And I think that's more than enough for July! :)


-----

This post is not sponsored. However I do use Amazon Associates links to display the book covers, so if you do fancy reading these books, a click on the link above would be appreciated. :)

1 comment:

Mrs M said...

I really like the look of your books (never judge a book by its cover huh?!) so will look them up on Amazon!