Saturday, June 04, 2011

25 Weeks

Today I am 25 weeks pregnant. I have 15 weeks left to go. :)

Here's me & my bump at 22 weeks. I don't think it's grown much in the last 3 weeks.


I am so far enjoying my pregnancy. Yes, I have the occasional moan because I'm uncomfortable or I can't sleep or my clothes don't fit. But generally it's great. And I know how lucky I am. I have quite a few friends who are pregnant at the moment and they are all experiencing it differently. Some hate it, some are having health problems, some are so excited because it took them so long to get there.

So I know I'm lucky and intend to enjoy this as much as I can. I guess it's the last time I get to be a little bit selfish before everything becomes about the little one. And I can't wait!! :D

4 comments:

InTheseHeels said...

You look amazing!! I love how you are still wearing normal clothes and making an effort, theres nothing worse than seeing expectant mums slobbing in tracksuits, and the daddy's jumpers!!

Hayley said...

Wait till the final weeks! Then you'll be moaning hehe! x

Livi said...

You look stunning! :D

Rhian said...

@InTheseHeels: Thank you. Quite lucky that of my normal clothes, quite a few are suitable for a pregnant bump. Lots of long tops & elasticated waists! Haven't had to buy much maternity wear....yet! :)

@Hayley: Thanks! I'll look forward to it. ;)

@Livi: Thanks lovely. x