Wednesday, April 06, 2011

K is for Kit

I am so behind on Lottie's Finishing School...but feel like I have some time to get back on track. So, starting where I left off, here is my response to 'K is for...'

This challenge is all about getting organised so that it's easier to be feminine and fabulous each and every morning. You may remember that back in September last year I (or rather hubby) set up a walk-in wardrobe and dressing table for me to use. Well, it doesn't quite look like that anymore! So it was definitely time to sort it all out. All my make-up, brushes, hair stuff was all thrown into the drawer and I couldn't see what I had let alone find what I wanted to use.

Here is my table before:






Today I have spent some time to empty and go through my make-up drawer so that it now contains my (organised) essentials. Enough to get me going in the morning and ready for bed at night. But with all my other make up and nail varnish stored in a box under my table for when I have time to search for something a bit different for a big night out.

Here is my table now:



2 comments:

Lottie said...

Welcome back! I've missed you x

Goodness me you have A LOT of make up and nail varnish. I am wondering how so many compacts can be 'essential' but I take your word for it that they are. *love it*

You are so lucky to have such a fantastic space, it's lovely. I am supremely jealous.

Lottie -x-

Rhian said...

Ah, thanks Lottie. :)

I used to be an Avon rep, so would buy loads - hence why I gave it up! I'm also a bit of a sucker for anything new or in fancy packagaing.

In defence of my compacts, they are all different coloured eyeshadows - black & grey, browns, greens, purples - to suit my mood & outfit. ;) See, essential!