Saturday, March 12, 2011

13 Weeks

Yes, I know! I've been a bit rubbish. But I do have an excuse.

I'm 13 weeks pregnant. :)

Everything I tried to write I had to keep deleting because I didn't want to say anything, and I've just been so tired that I really haven't had the energy to blog. Thankfully I had my scan and all was well, and tiredness seems to be passing, so I'm hoping to get back on track.

We have loads to do before little one arrives and I have started today. Unfortunately it means sorting one room out so we can move stuff from another room into it, and so on, so it's going to be a slow process. But it will be great to have it done.

I don't really have a massive amount to say today. But I'll be back again soon. Promise!

2 comments:

Rhian Drinkwater said...

Oh wow, congratulations! I will warn you to get as much sleep as possible while you still can, but having a child is the most amazing thing in the world.

Rhian said...

Thanks Rhian. Doing my best, usually in bed by 9:30 at the moment. :)