Wednesday, January 05, 2011

No New Year's Resolutions

Happy New Year!

I can't believe another year has passed and in 1 week I'll be 29.

Next year I'll be 30 - that's a bit crazy! :)

On my 'minilifestyle' blog I have posted about why I don't want to make any New Year's resolutions this year, and I think that my 101 Things list pretty much covers what I'd like to achieve this year, plus hubby has also made a list of his own that I am more than happy to help him achieve as it's mainly food & travel related.

I don't want to make any promises on this blog that I won't keep, however on my to do list is:
  1. Update my 101 things list.
  2. Catch up on Lottie's Finishing School.
  3. Add to my flickr account.
  4. Update my reading list.
  5. Re-design my blog.

Here's to a great 2011. :)

No comments: