Wednesday, November 24, 2010

You shall go to the ball...

OK, so, here's the deal. I am going to a charity dinner on Friday. it's black tie & there are going to be lots fo fabulously dressed ladies. I am not going to buy another dress to only wear once but can't decide on the ones I have - so it's over to you! :)

What do you think I should wear & how can I bling it up?

I will apologise for the very dodgy photos, but have loads to be getting on with tonight and you should be able to get the general idea from the pics.

Outfit #1 : Red dress from coast with embroidery detail.


Outfit #2 : Purple dress from Per Una

Outfit #3 : Black & White dress from New Look (Bargain - cost £3!!)

Outfit #4 : Skirt from Warehouse - not sure what top to wear with it.

What do you think?

6 comments:

Ice Maiden said...

I really like the New Look dress but needs a bit of fancying up for a ball - don't ask me how though, I'm rubbish at accessorising :oD

Red-haired hiker said...

Black tie means below the knee. I'd do with the Per one, but failing that the red with embroidery is also stunning.

Rhian said...

Thanks both! Will look again tomorrow with fresh eyes to see what final verdict is. x

Rhian Drinkwater said...

I think the red one looks the 'fanciest' for a posh ball!

Rhian said...

Thank you so much for your help! Am rubbish when it comes to things like this. :(

Plus I found another dress that is perfect in the back of my wardrobe - can't believe I'd forgotten about it. I'll post photos tomorrow. Thanks again - much appreciated! x

Lottie said...

Personbally I'm a sucker for the red dress but then that won't surprise you at all. I really like the black and white dress too.