Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Countdown to Christmas

As we have done the last few years, hubby & I have decided to have a sensible Christmas. Making presents, not spending a fortune, and generally trying to be thrifty. But I love Christmas - and am excited, so will try to post an update every day to let you know how our countdown to Christmas is going.

So, on Sunday (28 Nov) we bought a Christmas Tree - pre-lit! It's great. I put it up on Monday (30 Nov), which took 15 minutes rather than the usual 2 hours finding the right parts, clipping it all together, arranging the branches and then dancing round and round and round the thing to put the lights on! Anyway - here it is:


Then today I have started with phase 1 of decorations. This photo is taken with my new favourite app for iPhone : instagram.


I also have a bit of a thing for snowmen. Have been collecting them for a while, so here's a few of my favourites.



Fibre optic snowman

Snowman tree ornament


No comments: