Thursday, November 18, 2010

Chocolate Cake Pops & a Cupcake Tower

On the weekend I was asked to make a cupcake tower & cake pops for a friend's son's naming ceremony. The civil ceremony version of a Christening. So I made 50 each of chocolate fudge and vanilla cupcakes and cake pops, with a blue & white colour scheme. Although a little stressed (beacuse I left some of it til the last minute) I was really pleased with the way it turned out and had lots of compliments - which is always nice! Not many people in this part of the country (Swansea, South Wales) had come across cake pops, so it was very much a novelty and very well recieved.

This was a first for me in a few ways (hence worthy of a blog post!).

1. My first naming ceremony/christening cupcake tower.
2. My first cake pops order.
3. My first chocolate cake pops.

Cupcake Tower & Cake Pops

Vanilla & Chocolate Fudge Cake Pops

Close up of Cupcake Tower

Close up of Cupcake Tower

Top of Cupcake Tower with Personalised 'S' toppers.



3 comments:

Franky said...

these look very very delicious! and so beautiful!

Rhian said...

Hi Franky,
Thank you for stopping by & for your comment. :)
Rhi

BECKICKLES said...

I love those cupcakes. They just look so gorgeous. I've never had a pop thing, must think on x

Becca xx