Monday, August 16, 2010

#15 Visit Folly Farm

Today me & Matthew plus his mum and Auntie Julie went to Folly Farm for the first time. Here are some of my favourite photos.

Very scary Fortune Teller. It didn't move, just dished out a fortune & a little surprise.
But after thefilm BIG I am always just a little wary of these...
Gorgeous carousel.
I used to love these - need to remember to take kids next time. :)
The only giraffes in Wales.
Gorgeous, elegant animals - and so very very tall.
 
Alpacas.
Fab hair!
Lemurs
Prairie Dogs.
All I could think was 'Alan! Alan!' Tee hee.
Meerkat
Not sure what they're all looking at, but it's clearly very interesting...
Ocelot
Gorgeous big cats. Kind of wanted to take one home...
will definitely have to go back if they ever have kittens.
And that (in a very quick flash) is my day at Folly Farm. I completely forgot to take any photos in the Jolly Barn, but I guess there's always next time.

#15 Visit Folly Farm - done! :D

1 comment:

Miss N said...

those fortune teller things also freak me out because of 'big!' looks like a nice place to visit :)