Friday, August 20, 2010

101 Things Update

#2 Attend a show with my cakes
To be honest I can't really remember exactly what I meant by this, but in November a friend of mine is holding a Christmas Fayre in Harpenden, St Albans where I will have my very own stall. It's quite similar, isn't it?

#16 Sort all my photos in albums
I decided to start with the most recent & work my way back, so last Sunday, after Jo & Wayne's wedding, I printed out all the photos I liked and put them in an album. Let's hope I can keep it up!

#26 Stick to beauty/skincare routine
I have been a bit crap at this lately, but whereas I would usually admit defeat I have every intention of carrying on with it & not letting it get me down.

#33 Pass my Professional Diploma in Marketing
I am due to get my results for my final module this month! I am not very hopeful as work has been a bit crazy, but fingers crossed - you never know!

#37 Try a new meal every week
Getting a bit short of time on this one - but hoping to try one tonight!

No comments: