So. Here goes.
- I like that I am small-built & only 5 foot tall. It means that I am naturally small and get away with eating what I want, plus I can wear kids clothes, and when I DO make the effort, I think I look pretty ok.
- I like that I have recently got off my arse and started a part time cake making business. It's still early days but I am usually a bit of worrier & dreamer, so this is the start of something new for me.
- I like that I am doing well in my full time job too, and am proud when I get complimented on my work.
- I like that I am generally socialable and friendly, I now have a large group of friends who I spend time with and get on with.
- I like that my husband and I started raising money for the local rugby club and am pleased that we have raised over £22,000 in just over 3 years.