Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Finishing School - A is for Attitude, B is for Bra...

A few weeks ago I came across the tweets & blog of @LottieLoves1 where I discovered 'Think Frock it's Friday' a campaign to get ladies wearing dresses. It's great and it brings a fabulous sense of occasion to a Friday. :)

This morning I discovered Lottie's Finishing School Workshop, the A-Z of becoming feminine and fabulous. Now based on the difference Think Frock has already made to my Friday, surely this can only be a great thing? So I have definitely decided to sign up!

As a brief overview - Lottie will be posting a challenge every other Wednesday for all ladies. For more information, check out her blog, but it really is that simple. Read it, carry out the task and either blog about it or don't. Either way, jump in and let's all become Fabulous! :)

I need to catch up on tasks, so posts to follow. First A is for Attitude...

3 comments:

Sippies71 said...

Now this would be a challenge for me haha! Thanks for the links. I also thought about the frock but Friday is the only day I go into the office and they wear jeans on Friday's... might stand out a bit.

Rhian said...

You could always wear a shorter dress over your jeans? :)

Lottie said...

Thank you for posting about my blog. Big hugs to you xxx