Monday, May 03, 2010

Bank Holiday Craziness

It's been a funny old weekend! What with Matthew not being able to get around. It's had a bigger effect than I expected, but think I've been pretty good. :) We've managed to watch the entire first series of Merlin in 2 days, I've cleaned the kitchen and found out about registering my kitchen for cake making. I made 2 birthday cakes. And have had urges to iron & exercise. 2 things I haven't done in a very long time. I have updated my FlyLady control journal and sorted out my calendar so I keep on top of everything.

Part of this includes laying out my clothes for work the night before. I always struggle with what to wear for work and rarely get up with enough time to spend time considering my 'look'. I work in an office doing marketing & web design. We have a dress code that states no jeans (among other things) and I have to look professional. Although being in a creative job does allow for a degree of - what my friends call - quirkiness. So, I have decided that for the month of May I will post photos of what I will be wearing in the hope that I'll put more thought into it, with maybe a slight influence from Glee's Emma Pillsbury. I also need to sort out my wardrobe and inject a bit of colour and these posts should help me see what I actually wear so I can get rid of the rest. :)

No comments: