Friday, April 09, 2010

Flying: Day 2

I did shine my sink last night AND got my clothes ready for work today - before I went out. And it was lovely to get up this morning to a nice clean sink and no decisions on what to wear, especially as I was a little late this morning. Although still earlier than usual and got a cup of coffee before coming to the office.

Today's task was to Get Dressed. Which I did. I have also been a little sneaky and crept ahead a bit my starting my control journal. Again, quite pleased as I raided what I had rather than buying brand new. I can be a bit of a perfectionist but am trying hard to stick to the rules. :)



Planning a curry tonight and then maybe down to the local, however am determined to stay on top of the shiny sink & have a weekend of sorting / spring cleaning to look forward to. Quite glad that tomorrow's task doesn't include anything new!

No comments: