Thursday, April 29, 2010

And so it begins...hopefully!

I have finally done it! I have called my local (Swansea) environment office to ask about setting up my cake business. Unfortunately I now have to wait for someone to call me back. As it's now 4:55pm I doubt it will be today. :(

So, this is it. The new me - no more procrastination, I AM going to DO IT! In line with turning over a new leaf, and because I'm going to need to be more organised I would like to present to you my resolutions:

1) I am going to have a cake business set up by September 2010 and will blog about my progress.
2) I am going to get fit & take better care of myself.
3) I am going to get my finances in order & save properly.

I think that's enough to be getting on with for now.

1st of May will be the start of my fitness, which gives me 1 day to sort out the spare room to set my mini trampoline back up. So if anyone fancies joining me on a fitness kick over the next few months, follow me on Twitter (@rhiandaniel) or comment on the blog. Mmmm, I feel a challenge coming on.... :)

No comments: