Friday, April 23, 2010

1st Birthday Cake for Tobi


Here is the birthday cake I made for my nephew on his first birthday! Was actually prety pleased with this one. Next week I will be working on a cake for my neice's 7th birthday (REALLY can't believe she's going to be 7!!) and a choc cupcake tower, topped by a 6" choc fudge cake, for another nephew who'll be 13. I'm looking forward to it, just makes me wish I could be doing it as a 'proper job' - although would that then take the fun out of it?!

On another note, I've been doing loads of reading lately, although have come to a bit of a stop today as I finished my book sooner than I thought and have nothing else lined up yet. I've recently joined www.goodreads.com, which is great for finding new books, recording what I've read or want to read, and there are challenges such as A-Z author challenge and 50 books in a year.

No comments: