Friday, April 03, 2009

Weekend Plans - Cooking, Baking & Knitting

It is Friday, I am finishing work in 5 hours and looking forward to a weekend of knitting, sorting and cooking. M (Hubby) is cooking tonight, I'm cooking tomorrow and we're out on Sunday for a friend's birthday so will be making a birthday cake with a teacher theme.

Will also be ordering the yarn so that I can start the Felted Purse Swap I have joined on Ravelry. Have to get it done by May 1st!! But I have decided what I'm doing, and it shouldn't take too long.

We have people starting work in the garden next week, which is VERY exciting, and we'll be heading off to garden centres this weekend too. Plus M wants to get chickens, so we'll be looking at chicken supplies.

The photo above is of a desert we had at a wedding in a castle in Scotland. It's gorgeous and something I want to try tomorrow night. If it looks any good maybe I'll post a photo...

Nex week starts the 30 days to a better blog challenge so prepare to have plenty of posts. Have a good Friday!

1 comment:

To Visit My said...

your blog is good good good......