Friday, February 27, 2009

A busy weekend

Unfortunately I don't think I'm going to get much sorting out done this weekend.

Tonight I will be moving on to phase 2 of engagement cake baking - baking 2 more cakes and icing layer one. Then heading out to watch Wales V France.

Tomorrow I'll be finishing off the cake and going to an engagement party. (With cake!)

Sunday is St David's Day, which will probably become all day in the pub and a quiz. I do have Monday morning off though, so hopefully will get some done then.

I am considering moving my studio up to the attic though, so my mess is always likely to be out of sight. Also means I can set up a decent workbench and not have to worry about putting everything away mid-project. This does mean that the sorting out will be much more involved and will take longer, but should be great in the end.

No comments: