Monday, January 19, 2009

Handbag knitting

I have started knitting handbags. And am hoping to make a go of it, so I have started another blog. http://handbag-diary.blogspot.com/ where I'll be posting my progress as well as my rapidly growing bag collection. I found loads in my attic the other day and have decided to bring them back into general usage. Anyway... my current project is the 'Look, no hands' bag but I also want to design my own bag soon to get myself started. I plan on doign a felted clutch, so that the fabric is solid and fancy this colour scheme:



I think as a small bag it would work. My wedding colours were pink and green (not THIS pink and green) but they came together by accident in my stash and I reckon it could work. Am experimenting with knitting words. Pictures coming soon.

No comments: