Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Merry Christmas!

It's Christmas Eve. I have half a day left in work then final preparations as we're having Christmas dinner at home this year, with my parents and sister.

I have already started thinking about my new years resolutions - and I think they'll be the same as last year...and the year before...and the one before that! :) Although this year I don't have a wedding to plan and can concentrate on my crafty side - this now includes knitting, cross stitch, baking, cake decorating and cooking in general. My sister is a jewellery designer, just coming to the end of her degree in London, and is looking to come back to Wales to set up for herself. Would be great to make a go of it, and with my marketing background I can help her get sorted. My mum was always interested in fashion, knitting, surface pattern so I reckon this could be the year we launch our fashion house! Watch this space!!! Work has been a bit crappy lately, so it would be really nice to spend time (and maybe earn some money) doing something we all enjoy together.

Anyway - Merry Christmas all!! I am in work next week, and will be able to post photos of the christmas presents we have made. Just hope they turn out ok!!!! :)

No comments: