Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Christmas Presents

I am currently trying to plan all of my Christmas presents, so there's not much i can really publish on this blog, just in case! Which is a bit rubbish as I don't see me getting the chance to get in much personal knitting between now and then. So it'll just have to be my baking...

This weekend I will be hopefully starting on Christmas cakes, probably 3. I have also been asked to make a cake for a friends birthday, so I think I'm going to go for a garden cake, with shed, fence, patio and vegetables. quite lookign forward to it. Will post a photo when it's done.

1 comment:

Michelle said...

I'm thinking of getting my husband the Roger Moore autobiography in the Waterstones sale for Christmas. He loves reading and he has always said that Roger Moore was his favourite bond so I hope he likes this.