Friday, September 19, 2008

What to knit...

My felting sample has been through the wash twice and still isn't properly felted, so it'll have to go through again tomorrow. Will post a photo when it's done. So far it looks as if it's pulling a little bit and I'm not sure how it will look when done...only one way to find out I guess!

In the meantime I don't know what to knit next. There are a few jumpers I want to knit, but I'll need to buy yarn and it'll be about £30 per jumper so need to wait until payday I think...I just want something quick I can knit as a background task but there are so many choices I can't choose. :( Wondering about starting knitting squares for a baby blanket as I am going to be an auntie March next year. Or I can start Christmas presents - but still have to decide what I am going to knit. I have lots of yarn in my stash just can't decide. Maybe it's just that Friday evening feeling and I'll be inspired in the morning. It's nice to have all weekend with nothing but knitting (and a night in with the girls) planned. Hopefully I'll get something started tomorrow, or I'll end up buying yarn for a jumper. Although I am making canapes tomorrow for our night in... we shall see. G'night all!

No comments: