Thursday, August 28, 2008

tastespotting.com

I am currently in the process of traveling through the social media world in another project (http://rhidaniel.blogspot.com) and when Stumbling through the web (using www.stumbleupon.com) I came across www.tastespotting.com a website about food, drink and some stunning photos. made me want to get straight into the kitchen and make something wonderful. I have been on early starts all this week (in by 7:15am) and was planning to do lots of cooking and baking after work as I've been finishing at 4pm. However housework and knitting and cookign for dinner has had a higher priority. Hopefully I'll spend sometime maybe tonight or tomorrow in the kitchen and will have something to submit to tastespotting soon...

(My wrist warmers are about 6 inches long now! Will need to do some serious knitting to get them done this week...plus I want to knit a corsage for my friends birthday...there goes my cooking time again!)

No comments: