Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Socks & Wristwarmers

My socks are making progress, but I need to be very awake and sober to knit them and work has been so manic I have started looking towards something a bit easier. So I have also started a pair of wristwarmers - knitted in the round on double pointed needles, so I am practising for my socks - but in k2, p2 rib for 17cm. Some no thinking knitting for evenings with a glass of wine in front of the tv.

Haven't done any more corsages because I plan to go through my wardrobe soon and sort out what I need to do with all of my clothes. I am also reading Victoria Beckham's 'The Extra Half Inch' which will hopefully help me decide what I am actually never going to wear again. Plus what I need to make to help me make the most of my wardrobe. Planning to start tonight....wish me luck!

No comments: