Thursday, August 07, 2008

A new beginning

I can't believe it's been 7 months since my last post. I have been pretty busy though, getting married, going on honeymoon and stuff. Anyway I have recently been looking more and more into crafty stuff - I think because it's such a contrast between all the time I spend on the computer! So I have decided to try a little sideline in craftiness. I am going to keep the minidesign and rzdesign themes, as I have them already set up and will work on that. Maybe starting with small (or mini) craftiness to get me started and working from there.

I have so much stuff in the house that I could use to make other stuff! So tonight I am going to set me up a little studio. I will tidy up a room and lay it out for me to work in, collect my crafty bits from it's various positions throughout the rest of the house and go from there, I think. Will post photos tomorrow.

I have beeen thinking about doing this for so long it's time to get off my backside and get something going! So watch this space for mini displays of craftiness!!

No comments: