Monday, August 11, 2008

Flowers and a trip to Ikea

Yesterday I went to Ikea to buy lots of lovely storage boxes, tins, drawers and hanging baskets to store all my yarn, needles, and bits n bobs. Unfortunately, hubby has gone to darts tonight so I went get the drawers built or hooks in the celing til tomorrow. :( But still, very excited..... photos soon.



On the knitting front, I wanted some instant knit gratification. So on Friday night I got a glass of wine, stuck a DVD on and started knitting a flower corsage.



I enjoyed so much I woke up early on Saturday to knit another one:



I then had to go out for lunch and shopping, and spend Sunday in Ikea. However I wore both corsages on my bag to the pub Sunday evening and had a lot of people asking where I got them and showing a bit of interest, so there may be something in it. Will need to design my own though... I'm thinking of an orchid....watch this space.


No comments: