Friday, March 10, 2006

My first blog

[What do i do now?]
Here it is, my first blog. Easier than i thought. OK, here goes...

I went to a seminar last week that talked about blogging, and as much as i knew it happened, it had all kind of passed me by. So, as i am a marketer (in the making) and a 'new media' designer i thought i should check it out. I can't quite get to grips with the amount of information out there, it's crazy. Anyway, here i am...

i think i'm a bit overwhelmed by it all at the moment, it will get better i promise! It's kind of the same feeling when someone hands you a sheet of paper and says 'draw something'...uh...

Just as a general guide i will be blogging about design, ideas and inspiration, as well as a little bit about me and...stuff. (Please dont be put off by this post. )

No comments: